Life drawing












This week the session was held in a small room or I would have done a few drawings in different positions just for a change. I decided instead to concentrate on the two areas that I find most difficult, the knees and the face. I don't like the face when it's on it's side and the skin is being pulled in strange ways so I didn't spend so much time on that but I was happy with the way the knees, and the thighs, turned out. I worked a little bit on the skin around the tummy to show how it dimpled and folded.

Comments

M. Hassan said…
Wow haha.. very beautiful
Robyn Sinclair said…
Double WOW - One for your keen eye and the other for the beautiful rendering. Just lovely.
Lin said…
Your treatment of figures, Felicity, even in this most challenging position, continues to be stunning! You have a most tender touch with the pencil that fills your sketches with such grace and feeling!
Felicity Grace said…
Thanks for those lovely comments!
Soosixty said…
lovely studies...i wish i could do these! thanks for dropping by on my blog! BTW how did you recognize my avatar?

Popular Posts