Life drawing












I was hoping to concentrate on hands and feet today but that wasn't easy with this pose! Oh well. I was determined however to do two or more drawings today so at least I achieved that goal. I got a little more caught up in the shading than I wanted to, trying to make that twist in the back work, so I set a time limit and stopped myself.











A quick sketch. I quite enjoyed the first drawing and my concentration went a bit off with this one. Initially I drew the face but it was so strange (from gravity and being squashed) that I rubbed it out again. I didn't have time to improve on this or I would have tried making those feet look better. B pencil.

Comments

juj said…
Lovely as usual Fiz. Your life drawings remind me of Anthony Ryder's work. You have such a beautiful, delicate, and patient hand.
Rita said…
That is a beautiful, delicate sketch. I admire anybody who can draw figures and this is so realistic. :)
M. Hassan said…
I agree soulcomfort ^^ its really beautiful I hope you complete the second one whenever U can :-)!
hola Felicity, your pencil drawings are exquisite and masterfully done, you have such control of your line and shading, beautiful!
Anita Davies said…
Absolutely love that top pose, just beautiful!
Felicity, These are wonderful. You have such sensitivity in your renderings. It's always a pleasure to look at your work.

Popular Posts